2014 Annual Report
-Our 2014 annual report, available in PDF format.
-Job postings for HCSO are listed here, as well as information on what to bring when applying.
Reserve Officer - Click here to Apply
Accepting applications for Reserve Officers who are citizens that volunteer to assist the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office primarily with patrol related law enforcement functions. The reserve deputies are required to log service time of 12 hours per month consisting of activities spent in support of any agency division or approved reserve deputy duty.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH, AT 4:00 PM
Incident Report Request Online
Request an Incident Report from our Records Division online! Delivered by email, there’s no cost for this service and turnaround
is typically 1-2 business days.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation - TBI’s 10 Most Wanted -
TBI’s Background Checks
Tennessee Dept. of Safety
Hamilton County Coalition
Partnership for Family and Children's Services - Services for elder abuse, sexual assault, rape, and domestic violence and dating violence services.
Tennessee Methamphetamine Task Force
Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry Database
- Search for sexual predators in your area.
Tennessee Criminal Online Database
- Your one-stop shop for finding crime information for all municipalities in Tennessee.
Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Nationwide crime statistics provided by the U.S. Department of Justice.
D.E.A. Drug-Related Information for Tennessee
- Yearly statistics on drug seizures here in Tennessee, as well as contact information for local D.E.A. offices.
Internet Crime Prevention Tips
- Internet crime schemes that steal millions of dollars each year from victims continue to plague the Internet through various methods.
WWW.NWAPP.ORG - this site is for the Neighborhood Watch application.
WWW.TN.GOV/CONSUMER - provided for residents, and used to inform citizens of the most