HCSO 1st Annual Awards Program
The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office will be hosting the 1st Annual Awards Ceremony on May 22, 2008. The program will be held at the Chester Frost Pavilion from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
There will be eleven employees who were selected by the Awards Committee to be recognized for a job well done for the year 2007. Listed below are the Divisions to be honored.
The 2006 Officer of the Year will also be recognized during this program.
* Civilian of the Year
* Civil Process Server of the Year
* Communications Officer of the Year
* Corrections Officer of the Year
* Court Officer of the Year
* Investigator of the Year
* Medal of Valor
* Sheriff’s Deputy of the Year
* School Resource Officer of the Year
* Supervisor of the Year
* Reserve Officer of the Year