2014 Annual Report
-Our 2014 annual report, available in PDF format.
-Job postings for HCSO are listed here, as well as information on what to bring when applying.
No postings are available at this time, HOWEVER, we DO accept applications at all times. - The online job application will not function without any jobs available to apply for.
However, we do accept hard copy applications.
Incident Report Request Online
Request an Incident Report from our Records Division online! Delivered by email, there’s no cost for this service and turnaround
is typically 1-2 business days.
Additionally, citizens may now visit our West or East Annex to request a report in person, in order to alleviate the need to travel downtown.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation - TBI’s 10 Most Wanted -
TBI’s Background Checks
Tennessee Dept. of Safety
Hamilton County Coalition
Partnership for Family and Children's Services - Services for elder abuse, sexual assault, rape, and domestic violence and dating violence services.
Tennessee Methamphetamine Task Force
Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry Database
- Search for sexual predators in your area.
Tennessee Criminal Online Database
- Your one-stop shop for finding crime information for all municipalities in Tennessee.
Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Nationwide crime statistics provided by the U.S. Department of Justice.
D.E.A. Drug-Related Information for Tennessee
- Yearly statistics on drug seizures here in Tennessee, as well as contact information for local D.E.A. offices.
Internet Crime Prevention Tips
- Internet crime schemes that steal millions of dollars each year from victims continue to plague the Internet through various methods.
WWW.NWAPP.ORG - this site is for the Neighborhood Watch application.
WWW.TN.GOV/CONSUMER - provided for residents, and used to inform citizens of the most