2014 Annual Report
-Our 2014 annual report, available in PDF format.
-Job postings for HCSO are listed here, as well as information on what to bring when applying.
School Patrol Officer - Click here to Apply
Maintains the flow of traffic in the school zone to provide for the safety of children going to and from school; directs traffic to assure a safety and practical speed throughout the school zone; stops traffic as needed to maintain stability throughout the school period; and performs related duties as assigned.
This is a part-time/intermittent position with no benefits.
$10.65 (hourly rate)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH, AT 4:00 PM
Incident Report Request Online
Request an Incident Report from our Records Division online! Delivered by email, there’s no cost for this service and turnaround
is typically 1-2 business days.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation - TBI’s 10 Most Wanted -
TBI’s Background Checks
Tennessee Dept. of Safety
Hamilton County Coalition
Partnership for Family and Children's Services - Services for elder abuse, sexual assault, rape, and domestic violence and dating violence services.
Tennessee Methamphetamine Task Force
Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry Database
- Search for sexual predators in your area.
Tennessee Criminal Online Database
- Your one-stop shop for finding crime information for all municipalities in Tennessee.
Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Nationwide crime statistics provided by the U.S. Department of Justice.
D.E.A. Drug-Related Information for Tennessee
- Yearly statistics on drug seizures here in Tennessee, as well as contact information for local D.E.A. offices.
Internet Crime Prevention Tips
- Internet crime schemes that steal millions of dollars each year from victims continue to plague the Internet through various methods.
WWW.NWAPP.ORG - this site is for the Neighborhood Watch application.
WWW.TN.GOV/CONSUMER - provided for residents, and used to inform citizens of the most