HCSO Narcotics Detectives Conclude Fentanyl Investigation – Arrest Made
Hamilton County, TN - On August 23, 2022, Detectives with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics and Special Investigations Unit executed a search warrant as part of an ongoing investigation into the distribution of Fentanyl at a room at the Microtel Motel located at 7014 McCutcheon Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
During the execution of the warrant, Detectives took Patrick Lamar Tory into custody without incident. The search warrant yielded the following:
• $14,265.00 Dollars in U.S. currency
• Approximately 39 grams of Fentanyl
• 27 grams of marijuana
• 30 grams of an unknown narcotics
• An illegal firearm
Tory was transported to the Hamilton County Jail and booked on the following charges:
• Possession of a Controlled Substance
• Possession of Drugs for Resale
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Felony
• Additional charges are pending
“The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office is committed to pursuing those who bring and distribute narcotics into our communities. We are focused especially on the distribution of deadly Fentanyl which is destroying lives and families across our county, state and nation.” Stated Sheriff-Elect Austin Garrett.
No further details are available at this time.