The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office held the annual Sheriff’s Award Program on Thursday May 22, 2008 at the Chester Frost Pavilion. Listed are the names of Deputies and Civilian employees honored for 2007.
* Sheriff’s Deputy of the Year- Stephen Burnette
* Sheriff’s Investigator of the Year- Andy Browne
* School Resource Officer of the Year- Gregg Carson
* Court Officer of the Year- Sgt. Rick Hamrick
* Corrections of the Year- Tracey Case
* Civil Process Officer of the Year- Rodney Rollins
* Communications of the Year- Eddie Cousin
* Supervisor of the Year- Lt. William Johnson
* Civilian of the Year- Pam Triplett
* Reserve Officer of the Year- Sam Roistacher
* Medal of Valor Recipient- Eliott Mahaffey
Also honored was Jamie Fields who received Sheriff’s Deputy of the Year for 2006.
The men and women of the Sheriff’s Office presented a special award to Sheriff Allen Branum for his dedication and leadership to the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office.